Corona proof camping
Of course we want us and our guests to stay healthy. We also want everyone to enjoy a carefree holiday with us, as we are used to here. Corona-proof camping does mean that there are a few things different than usual. To prevent the spread of viruses we provide:
- clean and disinfected sanitary facilities on the campsite every day,
- hand soap pumps in both sanitary buildings (we ourselves wash our hands very often!),
- disinfected taps and power points on the camping pitches after each occupation,
- fewer tables and chairs in the restaurant and on the terrace, so that we can keep sufficient distance there from non-travel companions,
- clean and disinfected gîtes after every occupation (we wash bed linen and towels as hot as possible, but you'd rather bring your own!).
We expect from our guests:
- to give each other space (keep a minimum of 1 meter distance from non-travel compagnons),
- to wash your hands regularly,
- that you do not stay on En Campagne if you have symptoms (cough, fever).
Here in the Charente there have hardly been any corona infections. In shops, supermarkets and on the street you see a lot of people with a mouth mask though. If you feel safe with that, you can use a mouth mask and / or gloves. We do not do this ourselves, but we will ensure that used mouth masks and gloves can be properly disposed of.
We wish every one a very nice and healthy summer holiday!
corona proof camping,