Corona proof camping
Of course we want us and our guests to stay healthy. We also want everyone to enjoy a carefree holiday with us, as we are used to here. Corona-proof camping does mean that there are a few things different than usual. To prevent the spread of viruses we provide:
- clean and disinfected sanitary facilities on the campsite every day,
- hand soap pumps in both sanitary buildings (we ourselves wash our hands very often!),
- disinfected taps and power points on the camping pitches after each occupation,
- fewer tables and chairs in the restaurant and on the terrace, so that we can keep sufficient distance there from non-travel companions,
- clean and disinfected gîtes after every occupation (we wash bed linen and towels as hot as possible, but you'd rather bring your own!).
We expect from our guests:
- to give each other space (keep a minimum of 1 meter distance from non-travel compagnons),
- to wash your hands regularly,
- that you do not stay on En Campagne if you have symptoms (cough, fever).
Here in the Charente there have hardly been any corona infections. In shops, supermarkets, museums, etc a mouth mask is mandatory. If you feel safe with that, you can use a mouth mask and / or gloves on the campsite. We do not do this ourselves, but we will ensure that used mouth masks and gloves can be properly disposed of.
We wish every one a very nice and healthy summer holiday!
corona proof camping,